Thursday 13 January 2011

Kim & Gary - 8th Jan 2011 Kimbolton Castle

On the 7th January 1536, at 2pm in the afternoon, King Henry VIII's wife Catherine of Aragon died at Kimbolton Castle.

Fast forward 475 years and 24 hours 
Kim and Gary get married at Kimbolton Castle on the 8th Jan 2011,  also at 2pm.


My first wedding this year..


Kim & Gary booked me to cover their wedding twelve months ago. I've been looking forward to covering their wedding as they are a real great couple. We had met up a couple of times before the wedding, including the time i bumped into Gary onboard a Transatlantic flight! Lol


Thanks to Kim, Gary, and Nina who played the piano during the signing of the register. 


Scott Gilbert
will see you all at Nicola and Johnny's wedding in August ;-)








































































































































Feel free to pass this link onto your friends, sign up for my blogs and tweets, 'Like' my facebook page! or even leave me a comment here. Thank you Scott Gilbert


No comments:

Post a Comment